The Nine Sacred Statements of Victor
1. Victor represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Victor represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3. Victor represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Victor represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Victor represents divine vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Victor represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Victor represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "Divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Victor represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental and emotional gratification!
9. Victor represents freedom not bondage.
Victor's Eleven Rules of the Earth
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked repeatedly.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them
3. When in someone else's home, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your home annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved of it.
7. Acknowledge the power of Prince Victor if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of Prince Victor after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained and more.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, DESTROY him!
The Four Sins!
1. STUPIDITY! - The top of the list. The Cardinal Sin of the Knights of Yahweh! It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. We at the KoY must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2. PRETENTIOUSNESS! - Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of the Knights of Yahweh. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3. SELF-DECEIT! - It's in the "Nine Statements of Victor" but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it's fun, and with awareness. But then, it's not self-deceit!
4. LACK OF AESTHETICS! - This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in the Knights of Yahweh and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential tool and must be applied for greatest blessings and effectiveness. It's not what's supposed to be pleasing - it's what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one's own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.