Here at the Knights of Yahweh we are very interested in researching the various faith around the world, looking for proof that our way is the only True and correct way. So far we have turned up many thought provoking things in our Holy Quest. We will be posting them here on this page as they come in....
If the Apostle Paul didn't invent the evangelical epistle, he certainly popularized it. What is less widely known is that St. Paul also wrote that very first chain letter - this spin-off of his popular sequel, The Second Epistle to the Corinthians.
The Chain Letter of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians
With Charity All Things Are Possible
This epistle comes to you from Philippi. Grace be to you and peace. Spiritual gifts will be delivered unto you within four days of receiving this letter-provided you in turn send it on.
2. This is no joke. Send copies to whomsoever among the gentiles you would comfort in all their tribulation. Do not send material things. Charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.
3. While visiting the Household of Stephanas, a Macedonian proconsul received the epistle and was greeted by his brethren with a holy kiss. But he broke the chain, and now he is become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
4. Gaius bestowed all his good to feed the poor, and gave his body to be burned, but it profited him nothing. He failed to circulate the letter. However, before his death, he received the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
5. Do note the following: Crispus had the gift of prophecy, and understood all mysteries, and all knowledge, and had all faith, so that he could remove mountains. But he forgot that the epistle had to leave his hands within 96 hours and now he is nothing.
6. In A.D. 37, the epistle was received by a young Galatian woman who put it aside to copy and send out later. She was plagued by various problems: thrice she was beaten with rods, once she was stoned, and thrice suffered shipwreck. On the last of these occasions, she spent a night and a day in the deep. Finally, she copied the letter. A trumpet sounded, and she was raised incorruptible.
7. Remember: Believeth all things, hopeth all things. The chain letter never faileth!.
Your humble servant
New Book of the Bible Found in Florence!
Archeologists excavating the centuries old Convent of the Illuminati of Florence, Italy, have unearthed an unusual manuscript. It seems to be one of the missing books of the Bible. The new book is labeled "Genesis II" and it seems to indicate that God woke up from a massive week long bender to discover he had created earth and all it's creatures while in the grips of massive amounts of Ouzo. The title page illustration pictures God as rolling over in his bed to turn off his alarm clock with an ice pack on his head and surrounded by empty Ouzo bottles and cups of coffee. This exquisite page sets the imagination whirling with its implications. The illustration seems to indicate that it is the work of Michelangelo at some point during the fifteenth-century. As this manuscript has been proven to be authentic, this profoundly important discovery will have immeasurable impact on both the art world and Western religion.